cat dreams meaning of dreams

I dreamed that I was in this office building and apparently I had just stated working there because I was setting up my desk with picture frames and the view was overlooking the city.


My brother 16 comes into my room to grab his cat bud 1 yr male and says my dad 46 wants all the cats 1 female 14 yrs, 1 female 10yrs 1 male 2yrs and 1 female 1 yr to get used to the birds he brought home 3 cockatoos 2 white in color and the other green and gray so I get uut of bed and head out to see whats going on my dad had a big indoor arage with heat which is where the birds were funny thing about the cage was it had 2 other cages below it one the middle one had a white rabbit and the lower one had a sickly looking white mouse with about 10 babies weaned but still small I hear someone in my dads kitchen talking male voice so I go out to see who it is turns out its Jhon Travolta his wife left him and he wanted to stay with us. here he was trying to find a way into town where we could all go since me female 24 my boyfreind male 32 and my son male 2 had to do grocery shopping and my dads vehical was too small to fit all of us plus travolta. my boyfreind said to him that we could take the bus ino town and meet them there. I agreed I head out my door and all these people too many to begin to name off started yelling we told you so he is so hot and all kinds of things like that