meaning of walmart dream

I was at walmart with my parents. My mom told me to stay at the doors and she gave me a sharp object and told me to use it if i needed it. I stayed there for a while, but then i walked away. I turned back around and in my place was a young boy. Then just seconds later, he was murdered. There was blood everywhere and he was twisted and distorted. I didn't know by whom the murder was done at the time, but i witness it. I asked the door greeter at walmart who it was and she said that they didn't know who it was. But that it was a clown and a mime. I went outside and looked up at the low prices sign. The clown and the mime were there. I went back in and told the door greeter. We came back out and they had disappeared. They were on the food side, only there weren't real. They were painted there. Then i "woke up" and i went through the house. It was 6 in the morning. The lights were on and i was looking for my mom. I yelled for her but she never yelled back. I couldn't find her. So i started to sit down in the living room floor when i heard a knock on the door. I looked up and the clown was looking in. Trying to get in. Then i woke up. I looked at my phone. It was 6 in the morning.

I'm a 16 year old female. The night that I had this dream was on November 6, 2009. The day after my one year 8 month anniversary with my boyfriend.