meaning of dreams black box

I was in this house looking for a black box that was supposivel in one of the walls. Im not sure why i was looking for the box. Its was me and two or three other people. We went up stairs and started to cut through the walls. The walls were paper thin. The house was very old too. As we were cutting into the walls it started to get very cold and my breath began to get very short like there was a spirit in there that didnt want us to be in there. We found this back room and as soon as somone stepped into the back room i felt like someone was right on top of me tellin me to leave. This was extrem;y terrifying. I say that we need to leave now. We go outside and across the street is the Arch Angel Michael. He looks over at as and spreads his wings and flys away very fast. Once he flew away the cold air and my shortness of breath went away. Then the dream was over