fear of mariage dream

i have fears that my mariage wont work and that my husband would change or do something that would hurt me emotionally. he has a son by another woman and she does not like me at all. i am from trinidad and tobago been here 3 n half yrs and in the proccess on getting my green card. my husband is helping me. i have alot of concerns about that.
i had a dream today that me and a friend were in a basement like room putting stuff together like cleaning and talking. then i saw water started coming into the room from a hallway like place near the door. my friend had to go back further into the room to get something and told me to go turn the water off up the stair before we get flooded in. i swam up the stairs while the water was getting higher and higher and just like in the movie titanic where jack and rose almost got trap trying to open th gate and the water got over their head , the water did the same. i got to the pipe that was like a circle and turned it off. the water went down and for some reason i turned it back on and went back down to get my friend. on my way down the water came up to fast and i swam back up now worried that my friend didnt make it out or got out some how. when the water subsided me and a couple of friend(girls) went down to search for her. we were looking through piles of clothing and boxes and couldnt fine her. then i saw my friend try to shove some clothes into a small space in the wall almost like they were hiding something from me and i had a feeling that something looked dead in that pile, then my friend told me lets go upstairs to see if we find her. on the way upstairs we ended up outside walking in the streets. while walkin my cell phone started ringing, but my phone was in the creese of a fold on the end of my jeans. i answered the phone and it was a guy friend from back home in trinidad. he said " whats going on darling" and as he said that bats came out from the trees and began attacking me and my friends. he heard me screeming and asked whats going on. i said " bats are attacking me but i was laughing as though it was a joke. i was yelling at my friend to give me a bat(baseball) to hit the bats with, (laughing) one bat was on me at first, then i saw a group of them maybe 5 or six come down then i woke up. they were black bats like a regular bat greyish.