dream: Grandmother medical visit house

There’s a two floors house, I don’t know the place but I was there for some kind of medical visit. The house is white and I’m going upstairs. I said in my mind “I’m scared I don’t like this people, they are bad”. Next to the stairs there a guy with a gangster look (he is in my social environment class and he’s a good person). He heard what I said and grabbed my arm, showed me his gun, put the gun in my mouth and shot me twice. My grandmother is there with her husband (she was waiting for me to see the doctor). A lot of blood comes out of my mouth. At this point I know I might die soon so I walk towards my grandma and tell her “please tell my mom I love her”, in that moment the killer shot me again from the back. The killer saw us and killed himself. We walked downstairs. A lot of Blood is coming out of my mouth. In the first floor I see my mom drinking and having fun with her friends. She saw me and get surprised but she is not sad. She told me “don’t worry you’ll be fine”. I spit out two bullets and more blood comes out of my mouth. My father is looking at everything and he’s crying desperately. My grandma cries. My mom is there but she’s fine. Next to me there’s my boss, looking at everything. He’s in peace, he transmit calm to me. I’m the only one who can see him. He is communicating with me through telepathy. He’s telling me “You are going to be fine; everything is going to be fine”. I know I’m dying but I’m calm and finally I rest in peace.