dream

at school,i bent over to pickup a quarter and a guy approached me frombehind and i yelled out "stop"3 times, but i wasn't raped,he picked me up,and a cop looking man yelled at the person behind me and he left.i blamed it onthis guy i like named mikeand the detectives suggested i go to this haunted cabins (they didnt tell us it was haunted) and that i should go with a few buds and the suspect(mike),so mike brought his girl friend, taryn and i brought christine...so we were exploring the cabin,that night we watched this video about what horrible,violent events happened to every single person that stayed in that cabin, i was getting creepedout. and taryn fell asleep, and mike moved to the bed that christine and i were on,and then we moved to a top bunck, we were bout to kiss,then he backed away because he kept in mind he had a gf, then i fell through the bed, and the bed broke in peices on top of me, (it was supposivly the "evil spirits" that made me fall through) and i started moving around under the broken bed, then some force drug me underneath and i yelled out.and then taryn had this sharp razor object,slicing my head with it, christine was holding me down while taryn was cutting me. and mike was in another room asleep on the top bunck.then i woke up covered in blood,but not dead. and i was in the room with mike, but he was asleep on that bunck, and across the the room was where taryn and christine were at. and i walked over there, then taryn shot out of bed with her sharp tool yelling"why arent you dead? you better stay away from mike" and she came closer to me, and i said"hey yall can have that room, i'll stay away"