meaning of similar dreams

My cousin allen and I had a similar dream but we do not know what it means...I'm hoping that this website will help. I'm 16, my cousin allen is 15, my cousin sam who is in the dream is also 15, and my boyfriend is 16. My dream: My mother and I were walking down a street going to a baseball game, when we got there I saw my boyfriend sitting on one of the bleachers, my mom and I walked up to the top of the bleachers where our family were. My boyfriend reached out and grabbed my hand and I told him I'd be down and sit with him in a bit, my aunt had forgot to buy water so she asked her daughter sam whose my cousin to go buy some. I wanted to go along with sam so we both went and as I walked by my boyfriend I grabbed his hand and he came with us...then for some reason we ended up at my highschool and sam was getting a book out of her locker, when she did she had grabbed the wrong book so she went back and grabbed the other book. While we were walking back there were these african american girls walking our way...they were mumbling something, we couldn't here what they were saying. Then sam said something, I don't know what she said and the african american girls were chasing us. My boyfriend and I ran into the elevator...but sam wasn't with us, as the elevator door was about to close one african american girl stopped the door from closing and came inside, she was pressing different buttons to delay our stop. When the elevator dinged at our stop...I tried to stop the door from closing with my foot by slidding down. I got out of the elevator, but my boyfriend was still in there I couldn't leave him like that, so I just stood there...the african american girl had a knife up to his neck and my boyfriend grabbed her hand and pushed her away. He ran out and grabbed my hands and we both ran...we stopped and I asked "where's sam?" Then I woke up and heard a faint sound...I wasn't sure what the sound was...but it was just faint.