meaning of dreams: garden

i'm afraid i cannot remember all of my dream but i remember some of it.i am outside the back of what looks like a very tall house, there is and alley way to the side in front of me and another building to the left of the alley. i begin to walk forward and suddenly a man i recognise as the actor john leguizamo is walking next to me and just in front. to the ight is a man with a camera, the camera then disappears and the man says 'you look like johnathan woss' to john. i giggle even though i know im not suppose to because we are filming, john see's me giggle and smiles to himself. we begin to walk into the alley and then are already on the other side. I am seeing the garden from above in a room through a window, there are poeple down there, they are baddies with guns, but its no longer a film, they are trying to hurt us. john is in the building aswell but he is on a staircase that is back and to my right, he is shooting at the baddies, i cant get to him. someone appears behind me and tries to push me out of the window then i fall to the floor in the room and whoever was below shoots out the corner where i am and i am hit in the stomach. i stand up and look at the wound, its not as bad as the hole in the floor but i know i am not going to die. i want to find whoever pushed me but they have disappeared so i go after them. john is still shooting at people and doesnt see me go, it feels wrong to leave him. the house become really long with loads of rooms, i am suddenly at the other end of it in what seems like a cruise ship or soemthing, there are servants working in a kitchen and people talking and dancing in a room adjacent. i somehow set a bomb in the bathroom between the two rooms and go to walk out, when i do so i feel like all the people around me are the ones who tried to hurt me and john. as i leave they all watch me go. then i am outside the building and from here it looks like a huge factory, its exploding and there are camera crews and reporters all around me, but they are looking at the building not me, they dont know i did it. i am happy to watch it burn and know that john is safe all the way off in the distance at the other end of the building. but then right near where he is there is anothe explosion and i am filled wiht panic, this is the only time i talk in the dream, and the second time anyone talks, all i say is 'john' in a whisper. then i woke up.
i am 18 years old, im a girl, i have just finished college and am looking to go to university, i currently am not in a relationship and have not been for a very long time. i dont know what else to put except i have only recently found an attraction to john leguizamo, i am a bit of a loner (not getting out much with my friends i stay at home most of the time). this is justone of many vivid and complicated dreams have had, i just want to be able to understand what it mean of dreams, if anything.