meaning of dreams: purse

In my dream I was walking down the street and then a guy walked up and tried to take my purse, I faught to keep my purse and he got mad and beat me up really bad, so bad that I couldn't move my upper body at all and my neck felt broken because I couldn't move my head at all. Then all of a sudden we were at a lake and he drug me into the lake and pushed me in. I struggled to stay afloat and started screaming and begging for help and then in my sight I could see family members and friends and nobody would help me, and then I saw my boyfriend and he was walking towards me. Suddenly I felt relieved and knew he was going to help me "just stay afloat until he gets to you" I told myself, but when he reached me he pushed my head uder the water instead of helping me, and then the lake turned into a river and he swung me down stream. As I floated down river I felt myself sinking deeper and deeper and there was nothing I could do, and then I woke up and couldn't sleep for hours.