meaning of dreams: Extemly Vivid Dream

My Extemly Vivid Dream...I was at the train station in the town where i live and next to it was a huge building. Everyone in it had a virus. I escaped but forgot my gas mask so go back in. Mutating people are crawling up the walls an ceilling. Cant find mask and buildings starting to collapse so fly down stone steps and run into town. Acid like rain falls from sky contaminated with virus, i look up and some drips in my eye. I get told by a stranger to look for clues as to why this is happening. There are 4 huge planes hanging by chains in the sky like a babys mobile. I fly up to one where i have to find some chef called Gunbit from a pub. Still on this plane, there is a maggot train and it takes you through itself to the other side of the plane. i get off and find chef and complain about his food. He chases me out the window. I run back to the station where I meet my family. There are more mutated zombie like people so we gather up gas masks and get on a train. (the roof of the train was loose and could hear them trying to get in and could see their menacing faces peeking in at us. We get to where we were going and a blond lady picks us up in her car. She takes us through some dark woods. Everytime we see a dead body we have to put our masks on as the vius is really catchy. We get to the ladys house and start to unpack infront of t.v...Then the dream changes slightly and I am now my brother.. We think we have escaped the virus so me and my 2 other brothers go down to lake and start jet skiing. I start showing off and race straight into what seemed like a huge iceberg of broken glass. (I could feel the pain at this point in my dream) Shards of glass were sticking out everywhere from my shoulders chest and legs. Lots of blood everywhere. Then to my horror i realised there was a dead body further up the lake leaking the virus onto the glass and in all my cuts on my body. I freak out and run into the shower. Start washind but then i start changing, mutating..(every time i mutate a bit more i could actually feel it happen while i was sleeping) id close my eyes and my skin gets too tight for me. My hands start to rot and turn gangrenouse, teeth turn vampire like, my body starts decaying and could even smell my own rotting flesh in my dream. My 2 brothers came and found me crying in the shower, they have already got a sword to kill me. I plead with them to try and make them see im not dangerouse and that I havent changed enough to attack them. We agreed that id kill myself so i called for my little sister ( who was ME at the start of dream! ) i hugged her as she cryed hysterically and my brother launched himself at me with the sword. I took it off him and said id prefer a firing squad so itl be over with quicker and less painfull. The riot squad came and lined up infront of me, all guns pointing at me. They chanted something before they said "FIRE!" and as soon as they shot me, it was like i was transported to top of a mountain and was running down it in a race and was in last place. Some one infront of me kept cheating by cutting corners so i flew down straight past them and won the race.