meaning of dreams passport

(not my dream yet) I just got back from europe a week ago, and i still dream about it but with lots of other weird things tied in..(my dream) I was in my house with a few random people and felt myself drifting towards an older man named carter. For some reason i liked him..he was about 30? im only 16..anyways, there were indians in my house and they starting killing my family. The name picotte rang in my head for some reason? then i woke up and went back to sleep. I was somewhere with my europe tour group, but when i tried to go back to the united states, i didn't have my passport..!! so they put me in some indian immigration place. It was horrible. They only gave us fruit to eat and the indians had something wrong with their faces..they had lazy eyes or some looked mentally retarded..they were really dirty too. One indian tried to look out for me though..and again, I thought of picotte??(end of dream) i have no idea why i keep dreaming of indians and the name picotte? but in both dreams and older person helped me out and the name picotte came up.