meaning of dreams: friends

In my dream me and two of my friends were going to this outside concert that my favorite radio station was holding, the DJ's were just telling jokes. We had assigned seats and me and my two friends were seated in the last row. As we are sitting listening to the show I text my friend/crush Braeden. He asks what I'm up too and I tell him that I am at the concert. Then he tells me that he is there as well. And all the sudden a big arrow appears above his head pointing him out. Then he asks what row I'm in and I tell him row six, and even though I know what row he is in, I still ask and he tells me the first row. Then I see him get up and come up by me. I was thinking that I'm a mess though, and I wasn't wearing any makeup and I was worried what he would think. But when he saw me he acted normal and I just stood up and gave him a hug, as we hugged he lifted me and kissed me. Then he just ditched his friends and hung out with me, but we didn't hug or kiss anymore during the dream.