meaning of dreams lucid dream analysis

i have been having very lucid dreams lately.

one in particular has stuck with me the point that i wonder if it means anything.

lets start off with some personal info, shall we? Im a fifteen year old girl, im single, and home schooled. im a writer, and in the process of writing my first book. im also over weight, which in a way plays a role in my dream.

it starts with me in a snack. there are kids all ages everywhere, as well as a man and a women. the women is taking care of the kids. one of the kids is sick, mentally. and im just very uncomfortable being there. im older in the dream, probably 20, and skinny. i stand next to the door, waiting to be able to leave. the man talks to me. he's very nice, but i cant remember what we talked about. suddenly, the door flys open and Spike (a vampire, from the show Buffy the Vampire slayer) drags a screaming, hissing, snarling little girl into the house. the man and woman look both relieved and scared to see the girl. i dont care about her, but wrap me arms around spike. i think we were a couple. As we left the shack, the little girl threw somthing and hit the sick child in the head, killing it. i wasnt bothered by it though, and preceded out into the stormy night with spike. i am very...wary of thunderstroms, but was not in the dream. infact i was enjoying the rain and my handsom british company. for the longest time we walked, not talking, and i was content.

eventually we came to church, i went up to the door and foud that spike was gone. thinking he had somehow gotten inside without me seeing, i went in.There were people there, all with blankets and pillows. prehaps taking shelter from the storm? they wouldnt talk to when i said hello, and we i tried to sit next to them, they called me unholy. this bothered me,so i went up some stairs to a loft like area. it was set up like a big empty room, with the doors leading to other rooms.i stood at the top of the stairs.

there was alot more to the dream, but i t wont me type anymore. i didnt even get to the part that is the most intense, so i guess im sorry for wasting your time.