meaning of dreams: boyfriend dying

I was in a house that was in the same dream I had about my boyfriend dying. I went into a room, my room, and it was a tunnel. In the tunnel at the end of my bed was a rotting corpse, and a pile of leaves. Somehow I was used to this corpse, it was nothing new. Well I suddenly grew tired of having it in my room, so I go out into another room. Where I see this girl I know, she was crying about how she had to marry her father-in-law. I genuinly felt bad for her and left the room, I go into a different room and the ghost of the corpse was in there. She told me I shouldn't have gotten rid of her body, she was trying to protect me from other spirits. Then I leave the room and go into mine aka the tunnel and lie on my bed, the bed starts shaking and floating. I run out of my room and go into the one where the ghost was.I beg the ghost to help me. Then I go to look for my mother, and these two people give me a ride to a drive thru fast food restaurant, the people who drove me gave me a drink and it made my legs stop working. I recognize a car in the drive thru and decided to get away from the people who gave me a ride. I crawl over to the car, inside was my brother's best friend, his drug dealer, and a guy who is a friend of a friend, who I have never met before, but only seen pictures of. They give me a ride to a restaurant where my best friend and her boyfriend are eating. The waitress is another on of my friend's hairstylist and I refuse for her to be my waitress. Another waiter comes out and I look over to my friend and say "he looks like the guy off that movie 'Sky High'" Well my friend isnt listening and she is calculating up my bill, where I orded $15 tacos which i dont remember getting, and I repeatedly told my friend i only had ten dollars and I was a vegetarian. The dream then goes to me walking in a field talking to the same friend who was at the restaurant with me and I said to her "My waiter looked like the guy from 'Sky High'