meaning of dream

here is the dream. it started with my step dad and dad lending me the truck so i can do a job for them. this wasn't in a mean way, though.so after the job, which we don't see get done, I'm sitting in my back yard. i look through the trees on the bike path behind my house and see a restaurant.in the restaurant is an elephant.i manage to fall in love with the elephant. one day, i come back to find them serving the elephant. a waiter then walks through the glass in the front of the restaurant as if it were water and asks me what I'd like to order. oddly enough, I'm not really saddened by this. next, I'm sitting in my backyard looking up at where the restaurant used to be.it's the afternoon. suddenly, it's broad daylight. i see an empire state building made of toothpicks, and old antique car falling randomly in the sky with 2 people in it putting their hands up as if it were a roller coaster. then we cut to the front of my house, my step dad and brother are chasing one of those planes with a banner that you always see at the beach. suddenly, cut to 2 kids, a girl and her younger brother. they don't know how to swim. so, they get taught how to swim by a purple inflatable shark.two photos (they seem like photos) show the girl and the shark. the first shows her putting her hand in it's mouth. the second shows her holding the shark. then the boy knows how to swim, and next, the girl does too. the dream ends with what looks like a postcard showing the boy, girl, and shark behind a small tour boat. it looks like they are at ocean city. then i woke up.this meaing of dreams has always baffled me, and i hope that you don't have too hard of a time disentangling this mess.

i was 10 when i had the dream.im a girl.i enjoyed reading and drawing and was scared of spiders. the night i had the dream was the nigh of a musical my school had, in which i was in the chorus. i had to stand for about 1 and a half hours. the next day we were gong to see a new star wars movie. i lived with my older brother, mom, dad, and stepdad.