meaning of dream about boat

In my meaning of dream I was on a boat that looks like a surfboard (no sides) that could take off and fly using the surface of the water as the runway. As we were getting ready to take off I see 6 lionesses swimming in the water and they get closer and closer to the boat. I am screaming for the captain to begin take off before the lionesses can get closer to the boat but the take off is slow. The lionesses get closer and closer and are reaching up to bite, claw and grab me. One lioness grabs my hand but thankfully I had a pen in it and turn the pen sideways into the lioness's mouth to jam its jaw open and keep it from biting me. Later in the dream the captain has managed to tame one of the lionesses so that he command it to "stay" so you can walk past it without it attacking. It has become tame enough that you can also scratch it on the head. But still, you are fearful that it could attack at any time and really isn't tame.