romantic relationship dream

Ok, well last i had a dream that was not disturbing in content but disturbing in terms of who i was dreaming about. I had a dream that i was in a romantic relationship with my best friends 17 year old nephew. We were very close and comfortable in the dream and i introduced him to my family. They seemed to like him. But we had to sneak out for a smoke, my parents dont know that i'm still smoking. Then it was my bestfriends sisters wedding both i and Stess, her nephew/my boyfriend in the dream attended but while there i discovered that my soul mate is my best friends older brother Michael and we hooked up. The afters of the wedding took place in Penny's, my best friends other sisters house and afterwards Michael and I snuck off to make out. I know it's not like it was nightmare but the thought of ever been with Stess or Michael in a romantic way really disgusts me, so why would i dream about them?