house meaning of dream

My ex's mother and step father own a large two story house that I'm in. Upstairs and to the left is a cave full of scary and possibly evil things. To the right are two old rooms, one an old store room full of dusty things, beyond that a bedroom full of dusty things. While in the room I feel curious yet terrified. Suddenly I am no longer there, but at a building I don't know walking with one of my friends. An undercover cop car and a regular cop car pull over to arrest me. My ex's mom saves me from being arrested and take me back to her house. I call my ex over the phone to discuss how horrible things are and after slight talking the phone is disconnected. No one is at the house besides yet I feel people around me. I go back up the stairs where a the same friend who was with me when I was arrested is about to go into the door on the left that hides the evil cave. I warn her, but she goes in anyways. Moments later she comes running out followed by an unknown enemy. We are chased into the old store room where the floor almost breaks under us. After dodging the invisible attacker we get stuck in the bedroom. There is a tapping on the door as we barricade it with old dusty furniture. Then I woke up.


I have dreampt of that dusty store room and bedroom along with the cave in a house before... not quite the same scenerio, but the same place.