meaning of school dream

i was at one of the elementary schools i went to, the one i liked the least because the kids were mean. no one was there exept for me, my best friend, and a woman who was peircing my eyebrow. she also accidentaly peirced my nose and lip too, even though i didnt want her too. i also had her put green streaks in my hair.
next, i was at home. (i only live with my dad and sister). my dad accepted my look, even though i was shy to show him. after that, i was at my current school. i was walking around and people were shocked to see my new look. i was in my gym class and we had a substitute teacher. we were playing racecars and i excused myself to go to the bathroom. in the bathroom, i just stared at my green hair and peircings in the mirror. the peircings started to bleed and my whole face was covered in blood.
then i dream i woke up (but i didnt really wake up). i was at my elementary school, the one i liked the most. i didnt have green hair or any peircings. we were going on a field trip to the mall, and at the mall, i decided to get (you guesed it!) an eyebrow peircing. the shop didnt have any of the studs i wanted, so the whole dream was just us looking at studs and me turning them away. the peircer, or whatever you want to call her (the lady who was showing me studs and who was going to peirce my eyebrow) was ashley, this girl i know in real life who i kinda hate because shes the most popular girl in school and shes really really fake. and i cant remember the rest of my dream exept for these workers crossing a railroad track next to the mall, and they were carrying buckets of toxic waste, but i dont think that has anything to do with the rest of my dream.
i had another dream that night of me meeting my friends at a school i dont go to, (but a few of my friends go there). there was a lot of popular kids at the school who were snickering at me and my friends. they were making fun of us, but me and my friends were having fun anyways.
thank you very much for taking your time to read this.


Other info: i am a 13 year old girl. i have a lot of friends and we have fun together. i am not in a relationship right now, but i just got asked out by a boy who i havent talked to for 2 years. i love my mom, but i dont get to see her that often because she cannot support me or my older sister. i live with my dad who has a temper, but i love him and he does a lot for me. i go to a school with high expectations on how you are suppost to dress and act, you are suppost to be perfect and popular, but me and friends rebel against that. my dreams have taken place at school for atleast the past ten dreams i've had.