meaning of pregnant lucid dreams

Hello and thank you in advance for reading my mail! recently in the morning I woke up and thought I will stay a bit longer in bed, so I fell asleep again, not heavily though. That is actually when I have very lucid dreams and that I am totally aware of what is going on. I dreamed that I was at home and without looking pregnant or being aware of a pregnancy I gave birth to a baby girl, she was like in a golden egg (soft) and made her way out of the egg easily, after it came out of me. She was all clean and a big baby, 7 kg!!!! The most strange thing is that she had a rainbow on her face (like painted but it was not paint) that made her look even more pretty. I went to the hospital (which was terribly busy) and just asked them to check her and let us go home. during all that time I was aware of all of that, it was like if I watching a film of myself. I am not pregnant at this moment neither do we want any more kids. I have 2 children already. This dream was a couple of days ago, since I dreamt again that I was giving birth but tried to push the baby's head back in to be able to get to the hospital! Thank you and kind regards