dream about school and attraction

I had a dream that I was in some sort of school and there was this guy. In the dream I felt some sort of attraction towards him. He told me to read a book that had picture of him, just head shots and it had words under each picture. I didn't understand what each word said and I would look up at him and he would tell his friend that I looked confused. When I have the book back to him he said that his friend lent it to him for the day and I didn't understand what that meant. After all that we were in class with of bunch of other kids. And the guy I was talking to was holding me and hugging me from behind and then we were on top of a table looking outside a window.

After what I first dreamed of I also dream of my bestfriend losing her virginity to some guy that always wanted to sleep with her to prove to me that she has never talked about me behind my back.