dream about girlfriend

Last night I had a dream about my girlfriend and I.. Very interesting dreams I have. It’s been a while since I had a dream that seems like it came straight from a story book. I love those. Moving on…

We were in Canada (borderline). Don’t ask me why. I was captured by someone and kidnapped. Dragged into this old abandoned mansion, I was handcuffed and told to face a large locked window. It was stained glass. I remember looking at all the pretty colors. They took me from the room and put my girl in there. I guess they couldn’t find another place for me to go so they changed their minds and put us in the room together. I remember looking at her as if to say: “What are we going to do?” She tilted her head to the other side of the room. The guy moved away from her for just a second to get her cuffed and she fled through the side doors. I ran right behind her and we ran through this mid-thickened forest. We ran and ran until the night fell on us. All this time they were chasing after us and we reached a point where Canada ended and New York began. As soon as we stepped over, they backed away. We were so happy. Then we met some dude named Jack. He liked us and drove us to his house where there was a party and we pretty much partied all night. There were drinks everywhere. Uh, yeah so that was my dream