vivd and long dream

Okay so I don't remember the entirity or the beginning of the dream, but from where I remember, I was on top of a steep embankment of dead reddish grass along a highway, with a gym class, but I didn't recognize anyone, then someone pushed me down the hill and I landed on the road, in front of oncoming traffic and scrambled to side and yelled at whoever pushed me. Then we waited for no cars to be coming and i ran across into this small amusement park area and I felt major deja vu, I think from another of my dreams, it was of this ominous family who hated trespassers and lived in a castle-like home in this dream, but it wasn't in the other, then a guy like only it came as though it was thrown onto the lawn of the family, where the amusement park was and I got it then jumped the low fence of the lawn onto the sidewalk, as the other people were crossing the road, then there was a screeching and someone said something about a hawk and then we saw a fake hawk with a kite string attached, so we starting walking to a playground then there was actually a real hawk and someone yelled chickenhawk and everyone ran for cover cause it started to dive at everyone so I dove under the playground and scrambled into a plastic tunnel, as I was running however, the bird pooped on my arm , then on the other side I got a big cut. In the tunnel I met my dad and then we were entering this place owned by the wierd family, and I was about to protest but I stopped as we entered it was a small resort place with people I knew that I knew but I couldn't recognize. Something reminded me of Gene Wilder, and there were alot of bright colours and stuff around the pool. When I woke, I kept focusing on the word chickenhawk and screech hawk, and I was trying to remember where that family was from.