stress dream

My family and I had gone on a trip somewhere.It was far away, but close enough for us to walk home.
So, we were walking forever and forever and I realized, "Hey, we're lost."
We had ended up in some small town.It wasn't like redneck small, but one of those ones where there were still things to do, like shopping and movies and such.
We were lost and couldn't get out of this town.There were people, but there was something stopping us from asking them directions.
There were a bunch of old houses that were falling apart on the outskirts of the town.
Suddenly, we had our car for some reason and we contacted my uncle via webcam to send for help.
Then we pulled out of this field onto a street, where our car disappeared and we were walking. Then we walked past a store, someone laughed, and I woke up.
The town was called Lorlina, by the way. We found this out because we got in the way of their parade that was going through town and it was on a banner.
But the entire time we were there, I kept saying "I like this town more than home."
It really was a perfect little town, where the few people we did speak to were nice.
I think it means I'm longing for a simpler life. I've been stressed out because of school lately.