dream: bus

last night i was dreaming i was on a bus on the freeway in america, my children were with me but i couldnt see them. We got off the bus and were made to go into a swimming baths which had a very steep incline that was filled with water down into the baths. there were lots of people in the baths and i stayed at the top and kept getting given new babies to hold on to, they seemed to be just lying around all over. as i went down into the baths i still had hold of a baby and a man tried to abuse me so i swam away really quick, the water in the baths was a really piercing blue. next minute i was aware my own children had gone missing and i rushed around looking for them in complete dispair, i was then back in my home town on the main street and the shops were all made into cells full of childen, which couldnt get out then i spotted my children behind glass shop fronts and bars on the doors, frantically running about trying to get to them. next minute i walked around the corner and there was an ampitheatre in which all the young children from the cells were stood in rows with school uniforms on and a lady stood on a pedastal dressed in robes which were lilac in colour, a very pretty pastel shade, which i think were of the muslim faith and i shouted to her to stop as i knew they were all going to be sacrificed, and made her aware that i was the one who saved all the women folk of her faith from being killed and she thought for a minute and decided to let them all go. before i woke up i had a very strong voice in my head saying these were my past lives. my feelings were of complete despair and very upset.