spiritual dream

In a dream from last night, you and I were at a social gathering in someone's house. It began in either the living room or den. The evening was already in full swing. You were sitting on the arm of an overstuffed chair. On your left was a glass door that was left open. You were just casually looking around you at all of the others in the room who were drinking punch and making small talk. I was standing still and facing you from the other side of the room. I suddenly walked over to you and found myself taking your arm and leading you out through the glass door.
We stepped onto a deck which wrapped itself around the house on one side and followed this to the most secluded spot we could find in a dark corner up against the wall. I then leaned in to you so that I could speak directly into your ear. With a low voice, I said, "Remember, you are spiritual and a person of faith." That was the last part I remember.