boyfriend dreams

I've had a couple really random dreams including my current boyfriend.

Dream #1 (two nights ago): I was at work and I got a letter from my boyfriend's work stating that he destroyed some things in his office and was considered a danger. They found his facebook page and found a lot of incriminating pictures on there. It was all over the news and in the newspapers. My boss at work was reading the newspaper and mentioned how crazy this guy seemed - and I told her he was my boyfriend. That's really all I can remember...

Dream #2 (last night): My boyfriend was taking the train down to come visit me and we were going to go to a baseball game. He was taking a train that left at 12:00, and I waited and waited, and then I got a text message from him that I should meet him at the baseball stadium. So I went there and went into the stadium, ordered a diet coke, and went to my seat. I waited more and he never showed up. I tried calling and texting and did not hear back from him. It was now 4 hours after his train left (and should have only taken him an hour), and I got worried and went home. I told my Dad he was missing and wasnt answering my calls - I was fearing for the worst, that he had been hurt or something bad happened. My Dad told me not to worry about it and did not seem as worried as I was. I woke up before I found him....

So after reading these, I can't help but think that my head is trying to tell me something negative about my boyfriend, but I know I love him and care about him so much - so I'm trying to figure out exactly what this means. He has never hurt me or done anything to make me think he would, so I need to know why I'm having these dreams. Also, is there something I need to do or say to him to make them go away?