relationship dream

I recently had a dream about my ex-boyfriend who I am still friends with and communicate reguarly with. The thing that makes this dream stand out is that I very rarely remember my dreams. It starts out that me and my three daughters are home, the doorbell rings, and I hear my daughters talking to my ex-boyfriend in the kitchen. It sounds exactly like him but when he walks in the room, it looks nothing like him. I'm looking at him confused, asking him if he changed anything. As we are talking, his voice and mannerisms are his but his looks are not. He then begins to kiss me but it does not feel like him at all. I am very confused and do not want to be kissing this stranger at all, but I feel bad because I know its him. Then the dream turns to my daughters bedroom where there is this huge snake coming out of her closet. My daughters and I are freaking out but we get the snake out of the house and out of our yard. I then wake up.