locked and afraind in a dream

I was in a room with many of my friends and my boyfriend. It was a gray building with iron bar doors and windows. The building was large with no rooms and there were a lot of people there I didn't know. It was kind of like a club. There was no music or flashing lights but everyone was having fun and drinking a bit. I was happy. I was talking to people and then someone screamed. Zombies came in and we started to run towards the door. Not many people made it out but a few of my friends and my boyfriend did. we were on a bridge running. I saw a woman in the corner of my eye wearing red and black leather. she wasn't running but was surrounded by zombies.
It was really a blur on the bridge. My boyfriend and a close friend died. I really just remember emotion from that part. I was terrified but not really upset. When I got off the bridge I was the only one left. The bridge blew up after me. I assumed everyone died.
The woman in red and black leather was on the same side of the river as me. She was laughing and talking about how she would end the earth. We were in the beginning of a tunnel system that went under the entire earth. It was orange and black. Men that were really muscular and had white eyes were there. They started coughing and white/green eggs came up. I knew that those would be zombies soon and that the world would be attacked.
I waded into the river which was black and didn't move any. I swam across the river and ended up in my town. I warned everyone and found my brother and a close friend (Matt). We found a place to hide (my attic) and I had my brother and Matt hide first in the attic while I got supplies. I got candy and chips (that was all they had) and water. They I found a family friend who gave me canned food, ramen, medicine, and a flash light.
I went to my house. The door was red and locked. I pounded on the door franticly. An old man opened and I knew he was risking his life by doing so. He let me in and I went to the cramped attic which was all white with a window. We blocked the window then tried to get comfortable. No talking. Then I realized that there was a door I never noticed. I opened it and there was a huge room. Everything was gray and dark. I saw a few pieces of furniture but that was it.
Then I woke up.