morp dance in a dream

I keep having a dream that consists of me going to MORP with my best friend’s boyfriend. MORP is a dance, and my best friends boyfriend name is Josh. He’s like a really good friend of mine, and we went to MORP together simply because Shailee couldn’t go, and I couldn’t find a date so Josh took me.We were in the parking lot of my church, ready to go to MORP, and I told Josh if he wanted to go, he would have to drive. And He’s like, “O yea, okay” he took the keys from me and we got into his car. We were wearing matching outfits, in the grand tradition of MORP.Suddenly we were at this bridge, and we had to cross this bridge in order to get to the dance. We had bicycles to cross this long bridge.There were these steps that you to go down, to get to another set of steps that went up. The steps kind of reminded me of the steps you use to get into a pool. The had a thin red strip across them They connected, so josh and I jumped to get on the other set of stairs. It was very foggy, and a lot of people were standing around, walking up and down these steps. A lot of people started yelling at us, telling us that we were cheating. But we learned to ignore it, and went up.As we were at the top of the bridge, Josh suddenly lost his balance and was suddenly hanging on the ledge. I was screaming for help, but no one came. Suddenly he fell into a place that looked like a mall. He fell into a huge pile of green and red Christmas boxes. He wasn’t dead, but he disappeared.