kiss in a dream

Well i sort of have this guy in the year above me (im in year 11) that i really like and have for a while but whenever i see him i get really shy, we talk on the net all the time and its fine but when i see him i get butterflys, i had this dream last night about him again, i have frequent dreams about him buti dont quite understand this one.. The dream started of with me and him sitting in class with my mum as the teacher (she is his english techer in real life) and we are holding hands in this class and talking normaly, it quickly changes to what i felt was my house but it diddnt look like my house at all, me and him were laying in bed watching TV and cuddling he takes off his shirt and i see that he has his belly button peirced and at a second look he has alot of percings on his hands and his tummy, (i sort of have a thing for peircings but this was really strange) he puts his shirt back on and leans over to kiss me, and when we kissed it was the worst kiss ive ever had in my life, it was terrible. the dream cuts to him admitting he was on LCD (acid) and the dream completley spun out and got really scary i remeber feeling really scared and trapped at this point, it was like he was on acid but i was the one having the effects of it, all of a sudden i felt like i had control of this situation and left the room where i ended up back at school to be watching a cartoon and thats when i woke up.



Technorati Profile