house dream

I was walking through my house when suddenly a large black dog, who belonged to my ex-boyfriend who I'd dated for four years and recently broken up with, lept on my smaller dog, and began attacking her. I knew my ex was at my house then. I go outside and he is drunkenly staggering out of a bus that dropped him off. He comes to my door step, but I don't let him in. He keeps saying things like, "babe, i miss you." His attitude is very arrogant; he keeps touching my face and trying to hug me, and I keep pushing him back. The whole time I'm thinking about how I just want to get away and go inside, where I know my new boyfriend is waiting for me. Finally, my ex takes a drunken step back and palm up, offers me a small toy black bat. I take it from him and go inside. I go to my new boyfriend who is sitting on a computer chair, but it's broken. The seat is missing; he's sitting on the frame of it. I make him stand up and offer to fix it, but I don't know if I ever do or not.