Dream Analysis - Meaning Of Dreams : old mansion

I was in a old mansion when I saw this mirror that tilted on a stand. It was very old and you could see that it had a lot of detail to it. I decided to try to clean it up. As I cleaned, I could see some progress but not much.


The person that was with me, who was cleaning a lamp, told me to take it apart to clean it and it would come out better.


As I started to disassemble it there was a part that had a ton of tiny little pieces that sprang open, throwing the pieces out and I kept dropping them. they were tiny beads and springs that you could only grasp with your finger nails.


I put all the parts aside and kept cleanning. The scroll work was amazing and with such detail. It seemed to be made of brass and it was beautiful but now it was a window. The glass was old fashion but once it was clean it seemed to draw the light and it was so clean and clear.
I remember as I was putting it all back together that I was not sure how to do it and it made me have anxiety. There seemed to be to many tiny parts and I was afraid that I would end up with left overs.

The end