dream moods dictionary meaning of dreams

Back in august 10th 2011, one of my work colleagues murdered two of my other work colleagues. It came as a huge shock to all of us. He is now in prison on remand awaiting trial.
So last night i dreamt that i had stabbed him and killed him, but i didnt remember doing it, I was at home and my family had gone away on holiday, this girl who i had known for years (now lost touch with) was "guarding me" to make sure i didnt escape (i tried several times but she caught me each time) and she was supposed to take me to court. I begged her not to but she did anyway, and all the spectators were my old school friends, Also the murderer i stabbed, his parents were there too...

My lawyer was my old geography teacher...she asked where my mum was as they could have defended me together (my mum is a barrister) i said she was on holiday and didnt even know i was here or what i had done. I kept wanting to take the stand and explain that i didnt remember doing this even though i knew i had done it??!!
the night before, i Dream moods dictionary i was in one of my local shops (its actually a beauty salon but in the dream it was like a large retail store) and this pretty girl who i'd never seen before stole a car scent tree that you hang from the mirror, it was in a bag with USA flag... but she just stole the car scents... anyway i thought i'd do the same, except i got caught and i was running from the owners thinking how upset i am because i cant ever come back here and its my local regular shop... so i run outside and i bump into my mum's old personal trainer... (he used to come to our house 4 times a week for a couple of years... and he and my mum were very close, and in the end he left and went to saudi arabia to train royal family and we've not seen or heard from him since) so i bump into him and we go for a drink and a meal, and this part is hazy, i remember him crying and me wiping his tears???????????????