meaning of dreams house

I had a dream of me and my mother looking for a new house. We went for coffee and when we we're there we saw a for sale sign on the window of this huge building which looked like a old hospital. We went inside and there as a woman, she was quite fat and she was black, she lead us down this long dark gloomy hall way towards a red door, I couldnt breathe as we walked towards the door, She opened the door and there was a small dark room, with no windows although there was enough light to see, in the middle of the room there was a huge spiral stair case which dominated the room, there we're spider webs every we're including the staircase, the staircase going up looked very fragile,and I looked at it as I watched my mother and the woman walk up the staircase, my mother had this look in here eyes, a sparkle in her eyes as if she loved the building. I started walking up the stairs slowly and I saw a spider ( I have fears of spiders) It was a huge teranchula, I started screaming and put my back towards the ralling looking at the spider and screaming, and as I watched my mother walking up the stairs as if she had not heard me scream, teranchulas started jumping on me from everywhere and I was covered in them while screaming, and i couldnt move a muscle, and my mother still carried on walking as if I wasn't there.