meaning of boyfriend dreams

Hi, I dreamt last night that I was getting married to my boyfriend. The dream was related to the day of the wedding and all the preparations involved with the wedding, getting the dress together, my friends, and mother around, making sure my hair is ok etc. I kept running out of time in getting ready though, and I could also see/feel that I was going to be very late too. The feeling around the dream was one of loss though....a little dark, My boyfriend I could see was not happy with the fact that we were getting married, and he was making comments like I have been pushed into this, and Im not sure if its the right thing. Rather than us feeling happy, I felt completely unsafe and unsettled in what we were doing. My dress was beautiful, white/cream silk,hugged my body down to my mid calf area. He saw me but didnt comment on how beautiful I looked. Everyone else did. I was feeling beautiful, but didnt feel as if my boyfriend thought I was. It was a bit of an unsettled dream.
In reality, my boyfriend has started a new job, about 3 weeks ago, and he is loving it, doing very well, but since his job has started he seems to be taking my forgranted a lot, coming home very late, some time 1am in the morning, out drinking with colleagues. I haven't been feeling very secure, and I am feeling used within the relationship. He keeps saying he is doing it for us, but Im not feeling like it is the case at all, and I am wondering if he loves me. He has now gone to the office to work on a Sunday, which I also understand, but I am very worried about my future within this relationship.