maining of dreams flying

can u interpret my dreams
when was a child i always fly in my dreams, it comes in many different situations, i circle around wires, i fly to the the clouds and dive very fast to the ground, i fly to the carnivals, i fly anywhere in the world, in very fast speeds. i fly in an island where there's a big ship and i carried it cause it was lost(i know this was similar to the movie superman returns, but with my blood i am telling the truth). my ways of lifting off are different too, some needs my concentration, some needs a momentum, some needs an inspiration (where my crush says "wow can you fly?". (this was when i was 5-15).
i also dream of an old man with white hair and very muscular, (like aquaman with no shirt) that helps me and moves in a very unpredicatable ways ive never seen even in a movie even if i watch alot of movies,
in my dreams i always have adventures, in the jungle in the depths, and this guy is always there, only staring at me after saving me and just walk or dives away. (sometimes he just pass by while im in a battle). age 24
then before the tsunami in india, i had this dream of tsunami as high a 80 story building and i jumped into the wave as it came. (the only way i can survice without requiring and device) i felt and knew that the tsunami was caused by the sins of the people. little vibration from anyone can cause a tsunami, with the right frequency and timing, the man can unconsciously (blinded by evil element) send the signals to cause a tsunami. that was what i felt, but im not sure cause i cant confirm with anyone. age 19
when i was in my review class(nursing grad me)(in an auditorium hall) i came a bit early, but no one was in the hall, so i slept because i always sleep late, but then i was awakened by the crowd(my classmates) that came from a mass, that split second in the middle of my awakening, i had a vision of a foot nailed a wood, then the view (or camera) going towards the blood of the foot up to the molecuar view. then i asked the people around where did they go, they said from the church. did i saw Jesus' foot? i really love Him. i would spend my energy just to see him. age 25
i tried to dream about the world war 3, then in the battlefeild, i saw an arab firing an AK to me, but i dodged 10 bullets, but there were two of them so i cant see their eyes both at the same time so i can read their eyes to dodge the bullet, and so i waked myself to avoid getting shot and i waked up in a sitting position already and grasping for breathe. age 17
i also dream of the safest place on earth on world war 3, and i was in mountain, snipers cant last long cause of the terrain, melee attackers gets by the snipers 1st, tanks cant go there, all people were amatuers but very good in battle bcz of the terrain was in their advantage(nothing can pass through) and wer totally good people. age 17
well, i live in a city, in my dream, i bought a pack of beers with my crush and her friends, when i get der the environment change into a river, then when we are about to start, it rained so we got home, and so i was walking, the clouds became so black and it started to move like it has a mind on its own, then it chased me, i ddnt face it cause i dont know how to beat it, so i just flew fast to loose it. but i know the city will be torned down and every living thing, and so i searched for my crush using my instincts and found her immediately and i frenched kissed her, a kiss like death and life doesnt matter anymore, like we found freedom with each other, she smiled then it stopped there..
please make an interpretation about all of this or maybe a few.. or maybe just a basis of the truth and i do the rest. thnx for reading and ur time too!! God Bless!!