dream diamonds

 i dream that i was with my two friends and we played cards. we were forming a triangle and later then when i saw my card, it was a diamond, i just cant remember the number but its like 7-10 diamonds are there coz the diamonds seemed to be many but 'twas not arranged like the normal cards has. then after we played, i just dont know where we got the handkerchiefs and we were like competing which handkerchief was formed in an exact triangle. we were even teaching each other how to make it. before we separated i remembered i was holding a three 5 php coins that is equivalent in 15php.
Other info: the day before i dreamed that my friends and i are playing cards, i also dreamed that i was told by my father to clean our garage, then i did so, i got a broomstick and i brought one pail of water then pour it in the exact little hole in which where my father parks his motorcycle. the hole is the exact hole where mostly the oil spills whenever he drop some in his tire.