scary dream

I had a dream last night, the most scary, most depressing and most painful dream.

I saw my son on top of the sink, he was angry, around him are knives, i took the knives away for his own safety yet i realized he was holding a white mug on top of his head he turn the rim down ward like pouring some liquid down. then a glass broke i didn't see where it came from, and a piece of a glass triangular in shape struck him at the back of his neck, i saw blood all over and then i rushed him to the hospital crying and panting running as fast as i could asking help, then i saw my dad. i ask him where is my son. then he led me to this room with glass of door looks like a funeral but the out side looks like my dads house which i didn't lived in for a long time. and then i saw 2 candles, candles that looked like in some candle holder that looked like the ones in a funeral. then i realized my son was gone. he was dead when i bought him at the hospital i kept crying and panting on my fathers arm then i woke up. i was happy to feel and see my son is in my arms. so i bit his pillow so hard ( a myth said to prevent it from happening ) but i was catching my breath my heart beat so fast. and then i prayed the lords prayer.

Other info: on my dream i see my son was younger like his 2 year old or 3, yet my son is 7 now? i also saw other familliar faces, my mom, my sister and my boyfriend. i really want to know the interpretation of my dream for i don't want to loose my son. and maybe im hoping that it is just a sign that i will win the lottery.