meaning of dreams bed

i was at home, and i was just getting out of bed. Suddenly Miley Cyrus was standing there! She is my biggest idol! I was so shoked and confussed. Apparently i had entered a competition, to see if miley would answer my question? she told me that she was sorry, but she couldn't and i watched her click the delete button! But miley cyrus was at MY house, i was so happy i started crying! She went in my bathroom ,said goodbye and left, she wasn't as nice as i thought, but i had mrt Miley! I went to the bustop later to meet my friends, i told them about it and they were shoked too! We then found out that Eclipse had just been released in the cinemas, me and my friend ran to get tickets, but it was too crowed. And that all.

i've beeen feeling really down and anxcious at the moment, do you know waht it means?