park dream

: It all started when I was at the park waiting on the bench and then my love interest came along and took my hand. He intertwined them together and we headed to a place in the park where there are bicycles. We rode on one two-wheeled bicycle. I was on the front, he was on the back peddling. We reached the part where there was a steep slope and so I got off and helped him carry the bicycle upwards.When we reached the top, he placed the bicycle down and he held my hand and intertwined them again. We both had wet hands and so we wiped them off before intertwining them again. The feel of his hand was soft and a bit rough. We rode a jeep, with hands still intertwined and me leaning on his shoulder.

Other info: I have this huge crush on this guy for almost 5 years and I have not verbalized my feelings to him yet. He came over to my house yesterday so we could play the Wii. It was a really nice experience but I'm still not telling my feelings for him...