meaning of dreams tropical fish

This is a reoccuring dream I have where tropical fish are swimming in the air.

The 1st time I had this dream, the fish were in their tank (with water I think!) but then swam up out of the top of it and are swimming all around me. I am distressed at 1st and attempt 2 get them back into the tank, but then seem to come to terms they are not.
At 1st I thought nothing of this dream as my father had a tropical fishtank and so just put it down to that.

I have since, on a regular basis, drempt that the tropical fish are again swimming in the air however since my 1st dream of them and coming to terms with them swimming in the air, do not seem phased by this as if it was normal.

The dreams (inc. The 1st) have been set in my house, but some times are somewhere else i.e last nite I dreamed that I was headin for a specific destination when randomly the fish appeared. I had to feed them and so instead of food I directed the bigger fish to newborn baby fish to eat (as is what would happen in a real life scenario if they were not seperated)

I am completely baffled by this as is very bizarre to dreamup in the 1st place, never mind a reoccurance ofthe same situation!

Please help me find some answers!!

Claire, Newcastle, UK