what does my dream mean

I had this really weird dream a few months ago that started with me and my dad at a bowling alley. we had to share with another group of people so we did alot of waiting. My dad said something about how its good to change and bought up some guy who acted like an idiot in public and got a bunch of women because of it. some guy with a giant vacuum cleaner came up and needed us all to move around so he could clean. There was an old man in a wheelchair who refused to move. The guy with the vacuum had to wrap the cords around the wheelchair and the old man was complaining to everyone.

then something happened where someone had to be rushed to the hospital, which was the other half of the building the bowling alley was in. soon the old man in the wheelchair got called into the hospital, and now he was supposedly my father and i didnt even remember being with my real father earlier. I went in the room with him and he said he was getting a face life. i told myself not to watch the surgery cuz it would be too disgusting. i sat on another hospital bed and a bunch of doctors put a curtain around the old man. i just sat there and saw this one good looking nurse who had a weird leather jacket that had huge puckered lips bulging out of the back.

then a bunch of people started rushing in and i thought they might need the hospital bed so i jumped off. it turned out it was a little kid with some nurses. he pointed his finger at "my father" and yelled "that's him! that's the murderer!". i said "no...that's my father" and someone else yelled "that son of a bitch would murder anyone!". the little kid explained that the old man wasnt really getting a face lift and was just trying to murder a nurse. i looked at him and he looked completely still, but then said "let satan guide you, son".

the nurse he wanted to kill walked in the room and i ripped an earplug from the old man's ear and threw it at her so she would stop coming toward him. she yelled and started running away to have me arrested so i started chasing her. soon i caught up to her and tackled her in a room that was a dead end. then i dont think i was me anymore, and watched someone else in the situation i got into. the new "me" pulled out a strange alien-type gun and was surrounded by a bunch of police with guns pointed at him. then a bunch of other people with alien weapons came in and made the police promise not to arrest him. that's where it ended.