what does my dream mean camp

So , i was in a camp-like house. My friends were there it was Alondra, Edgar, Eliseo, Arriana, Brianna, Salomon&i. we were all sitting down doing nothing. we were in a field trip probably , there was three persons in charge a woman and two men. when we were about to leave i wanted to call my mom and tell her i was already going home, butit had no service. so we just left, we were on the freeway and suddenly we appeared in front od a store. the three people dissapeared from nowhere . so Edgar, Alondra&i got off the bus and went to see the store inside. when we went in it was really big , there was fruit stand everywhere, but then a zombie-like person jumped on me and i pushed it off, when i turned around a lady was standing there she had no eyes, she told me that everyone in there ate humans, i freaked out so i ran out to the bus, but it was no longer a bus, more like a truck but everyone was still in there except for Alondra&Edgar, i turned on the car and looked back a little girl was just staring at me when she said "Can i help you" i told her to call Alondra&Edgar , she left and in less than no time they were already on the truck. i drove out as fast as i could but the truck kept going side to side , i couldn't controll it, out of no where my sister Mariana touched my shoulder and told me to get off that she was going to drive, so i got off and when she drove the car went straight we looked around but the houses and stores look like we were on a game, we kept driving until we hit the freeway again, there were to streetes to choose from, we were going to go straight but it didn't letus , so it took us to the right lane, we then again appeard to the very same store , we ALL got down this time, but when we looked at the bus it was a mobile house, we went in and saw thhose zombies in there, there was a big mad whatching tv but had no eyes, we went into the second room and there was 3 zombies, they all killed my friends and only my sister &i were left, we killed the zombies and then ran to the 3rd room i tried to hold the door shut but i couldn't , i let go my sister hit the zombie that triend to get in but nothing happend to it , instead he got a stick hit my sister in the face then her stomach , i ducked and when i looked up my sisters face turned purple, she fell to the ground , i was cring i didn't know what to do , &&thats when i woke up from my dream , i couldn't sleep longer cause everytime i closed my eyes that dream started again . but it was a long time that i haven't whatched a scary movie, so i don't think it had nothing to do with that ?