meaning of haunted dreams nightmare

I dreamt that i was "haunted" by something in my dream.I was alone initially, in a carpark and i was quite scared of something for some reason. I tried to walk out of the carpark for a very long time. Only to realize after a while that I was back at the same spot. Somehow i managed to get out after a while, and i bumped into my family. Somethings happened in between but i cannot remember what exactly. The next thing i remembered was my family and I being stranded at the same carpark. This time round there was a car there waiting for us. I told them that there was no way that we were getting out, for some reason everyone entered the car and my uncle started to drive. For a period of time we were stuck inside the carpark but eventually we managed to escape.
In continuation of the carpark dream, my family and I were captured by this tribe. The tribe had this crocodile like creature which they worshipped as their God. They intended to sacrifice us to the crocodile creature. It ended with my family somehow disappearing from the dream and leaving me trying desperately to escape. I started to pray as hard as i could in my dream and i woke up eventually.