meaning of dreams parents

i had a dream a few nights ago that seemed like it really meant something. i couldn't stop thinking about it all day, and so i decided to write it down. it was about this boy that i really like, but don't know whether I'm in love with him or not. well, here it is:
My Dream: "I did everything I was told by my mother. I sat with her, got her food, and even lied down with her, even when every nerve in my body just wanted to go downstairs, where the party was at. My mother told me specifically not to go down there because he was there—which is exactly why I wanted to go in the first place.
"I'll be right back, mom." I said quietly. She was napping quietly next to me since it was getting late. Darker and darker it got.
"Hmm? Oh. Where are you going?" she whispered quietly.
"Oh. Well, I need to go to the bathroom." I lied quickly.
"Ok. Come back quickly." She advised, falling back to sleep. This is my chance! I thought panicking. I ran quickly to my room, knowing that I had little time to get dressed and run down there. The need to see him just kept growing stronger and stronger, until I couldn't bare it anymore.
I found the perfect outfit to wear, something I was saving for a while. It was pinkish- purple, and flow-y. I was getting the skirt on when my mother suddenly entered the room. "Where do you think your going?!" she roared angrily. I felt frightened, but I would do anything, sacrifice anything, just to see him. My mother found the hanger lying on the dresser and beat me with it in multiple places. I cried out in pain, and fear, but knew that it was worth it, just to see him. "You think you're smart? You think I don't know where you're going?" she asked rhetorically. I didn't reply; I just waited for it to end. All I wanted was to go down there, to the party, the fun. To him. Suddenly, the pain ended. I looked up to see her leaving, but knowing that she would be back at any moment, with something worse to beat me with. I finished getting dressed with lightening speed, ignoring the sore bruises and aches all over my body, just knowing that I was moments away from him. I lifted up my skirt, and ran rapidly down our curved steps, my curled hair flying all around me, my skirt flowing from behind me. I didn't care that I was making a racket. All I knew was that I was almost there… I ran across the dark hall, around to the basement door, knowing he was just beyond my reach. I opened the door to the basement, shutting it gently behind me. The light was on beyond the stairs. Though the stairs were still dark, they weren't dark enough for me to not be able to see. A dark figure materialized before my eyes as they adjusted to the dark. The figure was sitting on the bottom step, right at the border of the light in the room, and the dark of the stairs. As I reached the final step, I felt an arm grab mine—screeching me to a halt. I recognized the feeling, the touch. It was so familiar; I didn't need to see who it was to know who. My heart skipped a beat as I felt those oh-so familiar long, slender fingers curl around my wrist. "[His name]" I sighed happily, quietly, but he heard me. It was so worth it, to have this figure touching me. He pulled me in to the light, to have a better look at me. My eyes stung with tears as I really saw his face. I missed him so much! "I was awaiting your arrival." He said emotionally. It was so nice to hear his voice. "I--…" I didn't know where to start, there was so much to say!
"Sshh." He soothed as he pulled me into an unbreakable embrace, tucking a lock of my hair behind my ear. I felt comfortable there, in his arms. Like nothing can come between us, so safe and protected. Like an earthquake can happen right then and there, and nothing could come between us. I knew that my mother would come down there any moment, but I didn't care. All that mattered was that he was there, and that he was touching me. I felt so perfect and so happy, that tears began to flow from my eyes continuously. I didn't care who was watching, I just wanted him there with me. At that moment, I realized that I must be in love, and that he must love me back, without a doubt. His arms slid up and down my back. My arms grabbed his hair, his neck in a choke-hold. I looked up to see his face. He was smiling widely, and looking down into my big, brown eyes. He slid his arms back up to my waist as I rested my head back on his shoulder, my face cuddled in his neck. This was my happy place. I didn't mind staying here forever, just so that he was there with me. Our hold on each other spoke a million unspoken words; let us pour out our feelings. I told him exactly what happened with my mother, by not saying anything. He responded his understanding by holding me tighter. I needed him there like I needed air to breath, and we held each other there for an immeasurable moment. My mother didn't end up coming down after all, but after getting my head back up, I looked into his eyes for a moment before waking up to find out that it was all a dream."
Well, this was my dream, and i really would appreciate it if it was interpreted, because i have a strong intuition telling me it meant something. Thank you.
extra information: my parents don't allow me to date, I'm a teenager, I'm really afraid of my parents, and i always listen to them, which is probably why i haven't yet made a move on him.

my parents don't allow me to date, I'm a teenager, I'm really afraid of my parents, and i always listen to them, which is probably why i haven't yet made a move on him.