meaning of dreams Oprah Winfrey Ellen Degeneres

What's happening in my life right now: The guy I'm dating relapsed and moved into a sober living house, we had to become just friends, but still talk everyday, and things are on good terms. My best friend helped me through all of it.
my dream: I'm living in a house with Oprah Winfrey, and Ellen Degeneres. Me and Kat are talking about how Mark and Oprah got in a huge fight, and Oprah is now moving out. There's a huge media storm going on outside because of it. As we're talking I notice I have wounds on the inside of my forearm. It looks like flesh eating disease, some parts show bone, some muscle, some are covered by skin. I tell Kat, and she looks, neither one of us panic, we decide to go to the hospital once Mark gets home. I go get into the shower, and when I get out Mark is home. I'm nervous because I only have a towel around me but I want to show Mark the wounds. So I go to him to show them, and they are healed, with only a triangle scar the length of my forearm left. Kat goes back into the kitchen, and me and Mark sit on the couch and talk about why he fought with Oprah. As we are talking I feel my skin moving, we look down and my wounds are opening back up. Neither one of us panic again. Mark asks me, "does it hurt". and I say, "no, just feels weird when the air hits it". Mark then pulls me closer and cuddles me (wounds still open), and then I wake up.