meaning of dreams fear of dark

The dream starts out with a little girl and I with a few other children in a small yard type area. It was in a park probably, no grass just concrete. A fence divided the park and a small white/grey house. The house was very small. Children are playing and then I notice a fire starts in the house. Nobody else sees this. Finally a little boy recognizes the fire and begins to yell. The fire spreads beyond the fence and everybody dissapears except for the small girl, a man, the boy and I. I carry the boy who fainted to his mother waiting outside once side of the fence. She leaves and I see the man yelling at the small girl. He is yelling loudly telling her to give him money. Around 400 dollars, however I don't know why. The girl just stares at him, not scared and not showing any emotion at all.
It skips to a scene where the girl and I are coming out of what may be a church, we are holding hands. The man comes up behind us. He doesn't say anything. I turn around and see him. I turn to the girl and i say "Amy, RUN" the girl begins to run fast.
Now all I see is the girl. The town is dark it the streets are dirt roads, she is running and running and she makes it to the house. It's darker grey now, and she runs through white ash. She opens the door violently and as soon as she closes it, I am in the eyes of the girl. I scream out "Casadee" The girl or I, get a flashback and it seems Casadee is my older sister (I only have a younger broter). I or the little girl hears her answer "yeah?" I walk to the room to find a boom box, a it's playing the same sound "yeah?". My point of view changes to someone or something behind the little girl. Something standing in the dark slowly walking towards the girl standing over the boom box...

After this I woke up. It took me a while to be able to get out of bed. I was terrified.

I am 16, I am a girl. I am scared or the dark at night. I hate being alone in dark places. This town resembles a place I grew up in