dream

I'm in a wood house and I have an albino snake not sure what kind but it almost seems to be following me wanting to bite me all the time. (it was not chasing me, nor was I running away from it). So my daugther came to the area of where the albino snake was and I decided to put it away then I realized i had 2 baby pythons and the baby albino snake in a white plastic cup. My daughter (2) decided to look in the cup and the baby albino snake stood up in an attack position so I dumped the snakes out and took the baby albino snake into my hands and squeezed the neck tightly to try and close it's mouth so it wouldnt bite. I then decided not to fight the baby albino snake and just hold it tightly still but let it bite me on my back several times until it died. The whold time it was biting me on my back I didnt feel a thing continued conversations with people in my dream and it was like they couldn't see it, they never once asked me why I let the snake bite me repeatedly or make any facial expression. I believe the snake died long before I realized but when I realized the snake was dead. It died with its mouth locked open and turning to right slightly so I just took it out side. I do not remember what I exactly did with it after. What could this possibly mean?