menaing of dreams hospital

This is my dream i really need help with it because its bothering me, it was very disturbing.
I had a dream i was in a hospital like hallway and there was a woman who came running out of a door screaming and a man ran out after her, i was shocked but i kept moving and i walked through this door and all the sudden i was under arrest and being taken to jail (note- i was still in the hospital like building but in a diffrent room) and there were 10 old fashion bar jail sales in a circle and in the middle of the circle was deadly water so it left you with little walking room to get to your sale and i was going to mine room #2 when the crazy blonde kid with long hair in sale in jail sale #3 gave me an evil look. When i was there i plotted to escape i was so scared and then i escaped some how and i was walking around the circle holding on to the bars so i woudnt fall in the water and was walking around to the door when the crazy kid in sale #3 ran at me and bit a big chunk or flesh out of my ankle i remember screaming in horror so i bent down really angry and i shoved my fingers is eyes. and thats when it ended!!